Tuesday, July 16, 2013

DESSERT TABLE PACKAGE SINGAPORE OMBRE THEME 100 PAX , 200PAX /WEDDING DESSERT TABLE PACKAGE


DESSERT TABLE FOR WEDDING PACKAGE 

Samples of spread, includes Wedding cake , pops , mini cupcakes , cookies , Ombre coloured .
will be customized based on number of pax 




Rental and setup of plates and stands avail .




samples of customized Invitation Cards 

Sample of Tags to Table spread

For up to 100 Guests
1 x 9 inch wedding cakeCake
48 Chocolate Cake Pops
48 Ombre Cookies
54 Mini Vanilla Cupcakes
80 Salted Caramel French Macarons
2 x invitation Cards ( see attached ref , colours to be customized)
5 x tags on each food items displayed .
Each package allows for approximately two and a half to three items per guest.

For up to 200 Guest
1 x 9 inch wedding Cake
96 Chocolate Cake Pops
108 Ombre Cookies
108 Mini Vanilla Cupcakes

160 Salted Caramel French Macarons
2 x invitation Cards ( see attached ref , colours to purple ) 
5 x tags on each food items displayed .
Each package allows for approximately two and a half to three items per guest.

For more wedding cakes design , pls click HERE 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...